March ~

Endurance develops strength of character in us~ Romans 5:4 NLT
We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps~ Proverbs 16.9

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas~

I'm sure we broke the record for warmth on this day.  The thermometer topped out at 60 degrees about 2 p.m. this afternoon.  It was such a quiet morning, no planes, trains, or even the little bit of traffic we usually hear.  The birds were singing as though it were spring!
A perfect morning to sit out with our Latte's~
We didn't need to sit in the Cabin to keep warm!  It was beautiful!  I even had a little present outside!  Yesterday, Butch installed an automatic starter on the Explorer for me!  I couldn't unwrap it, but I'll sure enjoy pushing that button on the frosty mornings we're still sure to get!

Nika was Very bad!  Butch let her out last night & she refused to come in.  Without her bark collar, she decided to bark off & on all night long.  I tried each time she woke me, to get her to come in.  No luck - at least not until about 5 a.m. when Butch rattled the dog food container!
In the proverbial "dog house" :-)
I had to take time to admire the view from the front porch, west.  Now, I can see all the way through the timber, almost to the far end of our property.  I can't wait to see what grows this spring!
View west from the front porch~

Daughter Jentry called us through face time.  They've been spending Christmas at Mt. Hood.  Skyla was riding her new hover board like a pro & Josie had already been thrown from her new riding horse, Snowflake!  Time for more training :-)  Ben injured a knee on the slopes - but was walking!

We spent the day with our friends Kay & Linus.  Butch probably broke a record for two Farkle wins!  Kay took the 3rd.  We all ate way too much & enjoyed a day of fun, fellowship, good times & good stories.

Merry Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~