March ~

Endurance develops strength of character in us~ Romans 5:4 NLT
We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps~ Proverbs 16.9

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Finnigan's Agility Equipment Arrives!

 Today dawned gray & cold - in the 20's with a nice breeze taking the feels like temperatures into the teens!  There's a possibility of snow for the weekend.  From the long-range forecast, we'll see the teens for daytime highs before mid-month.

We returned home yesterday, to find a big box from Mighty Equipped on the front porch!  As I picked it up, the entire side of the box came apart & poles were sticking out. This morning I finished opening the box & found the parts sheet.  (When Butch was home over New Year's - he mentioned something about having Finn around was like having another child!  Toys are everywhere! :-)

Finn with his new booster seat & box with his agility set!
I started sorting through & counting all the blue & yellow pieces.  Thankfully - everything was there!  It looks easy to put together.  Now, we just have to wait for warmer weather, so we can set it up in the yard.
I have help!
Finn was very interested & thought it looked like fun :-)  
Everything fit in the bag!
I used zip locks for the small parts & all the pieces fit into the bag that was included with the kit.
My supervisor~
Soon though - my supervisor - was sound asleep in his new booster seat for the Explorer!  When I woke him up breaking down the box, below was the look I got.  
Nap time interrupted!
Last night I watched the Netflix movie Benji.  It was very cute & Finn says the dog sounds were authentic!  I didn't realize until I did some reading, that Benji had been rescued from a shelter before he became an actor.  With the cold days of January ahead, I'm just glad I have this little guy to keep me company.  There's not a day he doesn't make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~