March ~

Endurance develops strength of character in us~ Romans 5:4 NLT
We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps~ Proverbs 16.9

Friday, December 28, 2018

When It's Cold Outside~

When it's bitter cold outside - what oh what is a Buhund to do?  Thankfully, Butch came home after his mail route & made Nika's morning!   I spent Wednesday taking down all the decorations around the house - except for the big tree.  I always like to start the New Year with a fresh slate.  Yesterday the flu hit...
Patiently waiting~
Butch brought out the latte machine, usually reserved for weekends.  Nika, like all the dogs we've had since our first in 1990, gets a taste of the foam off the top.  Our stellar 50 degree weather on Christmas has deteriorated to the low teens with a stiff wind most of the day.  She goes out for her daily barking session at the mailman - but when I call her - comes running!
Butch pouring our drinks~
t took me just over 2-hours to get the ornaments off the tree - then back to bed.  I wasn't going to attend a Christmas Eve service, but did & I think the flu is the result.  At least I have time to kick it before leaving for WA.

I've been admiring some of the beautiful bookmarks that the ladies in our bible study use.  Those of you who know Farah, will recognize the tail feathers on the bookmark below.
Bookmark
When Farah left, I didn't take a piece of her mane, or tail.  It seemed too permanent a thing to do.  We would see each other again!  
Bracelet~
It came as a surprise when a box arrived from Renee, just in time for Christmas.  I knew that she had a Etsy store & made jewelry - how thoughtful of her~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Welcome~